Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Everything I Needed To Learn...

I learned from t.v.

  • It's much easier breaking bread than it is Breaking Bad.

  • Facing Judge Judy will always be much scarier than facing Jack McCoy's eyebrows on Law & Order. *dun, dun*  

  • The Bible doesn't have to be a convoluted, confusing read, Just watch the mini-series produced by Mark Burnett: The Bible. Because we all know it's much easier to watch a book rather than read it.

  • It's always important to not judge and to redneckonize the good in others a la Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. *sneeze* 

  • Batman and Robin wouldn't judge my bats in my bat caves please, so neither should you. 

  • Crossbow training is a must in any person's life! Thank-you Daryl Dixon, The Walking Dead.

  • Zombies have really bad breath. I've always known this. I was born with this knowledge. I know, lucky! But I'm happy to share it with you, because I'm good like that and doggone it! People like me. Stuart Smalley, SNL

So there you have it.

T.V. has been very, very good to me.

I hope it has been to you too.

And if not?

Watch some more!










No comments:

Post a Comment