Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Cement, Shellac or even Super Glue!

Just do it already.

Apparently, my lumbar #3, not to be confused with lumbar #4 that I got radiated last spring, has decided to become a bugaboo.

Yep, she's done fractured herself on me.

*sigh*

And how did she accomplish such a feat?

Let's just say she had some unwanted and unwelcome company who did the dirty deed. Some "extra" cells that aren't friendly and cause lots of mischief in general aka cancer.

*sigh*

Anyhoo, so the very unwelcome cancer made an unexpected appearance on lumbar #3 and started growing there. Then she got so hungry that she chewed through my bone! Hence, causing a fracture. Hence, pain. Hence, mucho pain.

When the doctor told me, my first thoughts were to damn my boys. Why?

"Don't step on the crack, or you'll break your Mother's back!"

Me thinks they've been step cracking.

A lot.

Well the solution to this problem is cement.

Yes, I will be getting an injection of cement straight to lumbar #3 to fix the fracture.

I don't care what they use: cement, shellac or even super glue.

Just fix me up, baby.

NOW.

please?




B.S. No syringes were harmed during the production of this post.

6 comments:

  1. Well, don't that just suck giant moose cocks! I crushed my lumbar 2 in a fall from a horse and the pain was like something I'd imagined was reserved for childbirth, so you have my sympathies. I really, really hate it when bad things happen to really nice people. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's kinda like if it ain't one thing it's another, huh? You think you've bagged the big C and all of a sudden some associated nastiness comes along to cause you grief and pain. I feel for you Quirks. I hope everything turns out all right for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Dufus since it metastatized it'll always be something. It's okay. I just want the pain to go away! It's overstayed its welcome. HA! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And it even sucks for us bad people when bad things happen to us too!


    HA!


    Kidding and thank you Sweetie. *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that bites the big one, Quirky! Damn kids, anyway, stepping on all those cracks! Hope by now you're glued back together and feeling no pain. (i.e. that they gave you lots of Vicodin) Hugs to you, my friend!


    P.S. I'm giving you a shout out tomorrow on the old blogaroonie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, dear! Those boys and their careless walking. Enough to break a mother's heart, as well as her back.

    "How did the Bear land here?" you might ask. Well, I'm a long-time friend of little lotta, and she suggested I drop by. (With her, it is hard to tell the difference between a suggestion and an order; I proceed as directed.) She has filled me in on the back story about your back story.

    As a medical ethicist, I would call your treatment a disaster. Fortunately, lotta and I got on to the same page over a couple of things. Which confirmed her suggestions to you. That woman is smart! If she can run a fire department and publish a book, she's got a lot on the ball.

    Nothing much I can do from here (i.e., Western Canada) but uphold you before your Heavenly Father. Blessings and (very gentle) Bear hugs!

    ReplyDelete